Friday, August 28, 2009

Sisboom Chillin!



The skirts keep coming and coming! This skirt has three sisboom fabrics - I m not sure which of the lines they are from - all the sisboom lines coordinate so well together that I lose track. I loved this skirt so much I made it twice. The fabric on the top tier is gorgeous! The blue is very vibrant and this pic does not do it justice. I end up trimming alot of skirts with the black or brown zebra - they give everything a bit of pizazz. Jessie was a good sport, it was so hot when we took these pics - at this point she was done. She definitely saw an ice pop in her future! Quick note - I have opened up an etsy store. I am adding things slowly but surely! So please check it out!

My DH is taking a website class this semester and I am hoping he will help me with this blog. I still can't figure out the spacing of pics and texts and it gets frustrating. I just noticed the leaves on the ground in the picture - fall is coming! My baby girl starts Kindergarten this week and I still have to make the fairy dress - I promised! Better get to work...


No comments:

Post a Comment