Thursday, March 17, 2011

Jersey Girls!!



So it is the night before the first big show of the season and of course I am trying to get a million things done before collapsing in bed. I think I need to accept that little sleep before a show is the norm and embrace it!
We will be at Craft Morrison tomorrow night through Sunday and I am eager to kick this season off. It is an indoor show at the Morristown Armory so no need to worry about rain or tents blowing away. I am excited to see the response and meet everyone who comes out. The artfairs remind me a little of my theatre days as you prepare for the audience and you get the jitters but then it is so much fun when the curtain rises. Loading in to an artfair can be alot of work and despite my best efforts at making lists I always forget something - but it always works out well in the end.

If you haven't added your name to our list for a catalog on our website - do it now! We are getting them next week and they are fabulous!

We also are participating in the fortytoes giveaway. Amazing stores check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment