Thursday, March 3, 2011

We are almost there!




DH and I are working furiously on our new website and getting all our spring designs loaded and we should be ready for launching this weekend! We have some really cute spring designs and I am lucky to be working with some fabulous photographers.
What I love about this online community is the wonderful Moms that I have been lucky enough to work with. Melanie Weyer Photography sent us the picture we are using in our header and some beautiful ones of her daughter Holland. Kimberly and her beautiful daughters are working on something special - can't wait! And we love StellaMarie - they will all be on the website in our new spring designs!

Here are some new pics to enjoy during the wait....

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for this post. You have no idea how much this helped me out. Keep up the awesome work here!
    custom camouflage jackets

    ReplyDelete