Wednesday, June 10, 2009

The Midnight Finish Ottobre Top 3/06



I am so proud of this Ottobre 3/06 top. It is made out of the most beautiful Michael Miller organic swiss dot and the ruffles are so much fun! I made jessiegirl come outside early on a Saturday morning so I could take a picture. Of course I had been up till midnight finishing it. You know when you are so determined to finish a project that you lose track of time. My DH had to stop me from waking my daughter up and having her try it on...(LOL).
I had started it in my sewing class at quilter's alley and the teacher there was so helpful.
They even asked if they could post it on their blog - so cool! Next I want to see if I can lengthen it to become a dress.
I have started a flicker account and if I can figure out how to post a link on the side I will. Off to trace a pattern for the ruffle pants -

No comments:

Post a Comment