Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Girls Night Out...





Friday night was so much fun! Over fifty ladies came for shopping, chatting and wine. The atmosphere was really relaxed and everyone shopped and just hung out. I always feel a little uncomfortable with those Tupperware type parties, but this was different. Ladies didn't have to sit through a sales pitch and they were able to focus on the items that interested them. There was kikibonan.etsy.com , pampered chef, great handbags and gorgeous hand stamped necklaces.

I did learn some lessons - especially from watching the other sellers. The biggest was to have a mailing list available for people to sign (duh!). I tend to think so much about the designs and product, that the business side gets neglected. Something to think about! I also would bring more Jessiegirl inventory instead of taking individual orders. I look at the pictures and even though I had over 20 individual pieces, it looks a little sparse. Over all - it was a success and I can't wait for the next one!




No comments:

Post a Comment