Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Dresses and Dolls...two of my favorite things!






I am having so much fun with these dresses...this is the first out of six that I have designed for the spring. Jessie loves them and they are easy to wear over a shirt on cooler days. I have always like the easy going style of the knot dress - but I am personally not crazy about the look of the knots in front - I like things a bit more structured. I think this style works great! I am sending the other dresses out to be professionally photographed and will post those soon.
I also had a request from a customer for a matching fairy skirt for her daughter's American Girl Doll. I have never done doll clothes before - but I may become addicted - it is so cute! Check out my etsy store for both the dress and skirt! www.jessiegirlclothing.etsy.com




No comments:

Post a Comment