Sunday, April 18, 2010

One week to go!!!!




AAHHHH!!!! Next week at this time I will be on Columbus Avenue selling my creations. I am busy all week getting ready and making lists. I am so nervous I will forget something. I have about two hundred skirts and ruffles and about forty dresses.(If I get them finished this week!) I will bring adorable flowers for the hair and some great pin flowers too. I have set up my racks and tables in the basement so I can get a feel for how it will work and that has made a huge difference! Kimberly v Photography who does the fabulous pics is blowing a few up for the booth which will give it a wow factor. In some ways I feel ready to go and others I worry that I don't have enough or I am missing something that I don't even know. DH is coming and is in charge on the money and we have a creditcard account almost set up - so that should simplify things. I would like to believe that we will have the car packed and I will be to bed early friday night but we will see...

No comments:

Post a Comment