Friday, July 9, 2010

So many details....


Lincoln Center was fantastic! I got the pleasure of selling my skirts and dresses to families not only in NYC but Israel, England and Argentina. The vendors in neighboring tents were so nice - I was unsure how that would go and they were so inspiring and helpful! The American Girl Doll dresses were such a hit! The highlight of the weekend was when a five year old girl insisted on wearing her jessiegirlclothing skirt that moment! We later saw her parents taking pics of her by the fountain in Lincoln Center -- pure heaven! Best feedback ever - is watching the girls run to the booth and choose the skirts and dresses THEY want to wear! That is when I know this might work!
The only downside was the heat! It was 90 degrees and HUMID. If you live on the east coast you know what I mean - ugh! I drank smoothies, diet coke and water all day. My Mom and best friend helped me in the tent and we had a blast. I hope to return next year. A great opportunity which I will post about later appeared and is keeping me very busy!

My next show will be a bit closer to home. the SONO Arts Festival in Norwalk - I will have alot of the same items and some new patterns!












No comments:

Post a Comment