Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Im on a roll...



Im on a roll...my Dh gave me a new camera for my birthday and I am having so much fun playing with it! This is one of the skirts ready for the craft fair! I spent the day fabric shopping yesterday - it was heaven. I looked up all the quilt stores in my area and visited four of them! One was very disappointing - I left without a yard of fabric, which is not like me, but I was totally uninspired. However I did discover a new quilt shop that had beautiful fabrics from sisboom, Heather Ross, Heather Bailey and Anna Maria Horner. I decided to grab a fatquarter pack of the the Good Folks to get a better feel for how the patterns went together. I really like how the skirt came out! I added the moda blue and brown polka dot - hoping to tie it together.
I am using the rest of the fq pack to make a size 3. I am hoping to spend the next few days on getting the skirts done.

It's funny as I work on this craft fair project - I feel myself begining to define my style more. I'll talk more about it tomorrow...more pics...

















No comments:

Post a Comment