Monday, August 3, 2009

A plan starting to take form...

It has been a goal of mine to do a craft show for awhile now. I think I miss being part of a creative community like I was when I was younger and working in theatre in NYC. have been attending many craft shows this summer and have become very inspired. Since I over research everything - I started viewing applications and requirements of shows in my area. I quickly realized I would need a picture of a booth set up. This leads to my visit to the local mall where JJill (one of my favorite stores) was going out of business. They were having a great sale on their clothes - but also were selling their fixtures. Look what I got!




I actually snagged three of them...at a great price - $20 each!

I also found these fabulous girls - but I think they need some cute eyes, noses and lips...I'll work on it. I was able to bring home four of them...Love It!




And the best part is a week later my neighbor and I decided to do the local craft show in Sept. AAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment