Saturday, September 12, 2009

Tomorrow is the big day! I am filled with so many different emotions:
Excitement - I love craft fairs and have always wanted to participate - so I can't wait to see what that is like.
Fear - What if the tent falls down? What if everyone walks by my tent and averts their eyes?
Frustration - I still have 1,000,000 ideas of skirts, ruffles and headbands that I could still create if I had an extra week/day/hour
Calm - the time is here - what's done is done and ready to go!
Pride - I have to admit - there are some darn cute items and I feel they really represent my sense of design
Exhausted - I have been sewing for about two days straight - God bless my DH and kids for their patience and independence!
So I sign off - will definitely post pictures and details tomorrow night!





No comments:

Post a Comment