Thursday, September 10, 2009

Two days left!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



I am only staying for a quick note! I have two days until the craft fair and sooooo much to do! I can't decide if I work well under pressure or if I am a habitual procrastinator. I always seem to get most of the work done right under the deadline. We practiced putting up the tent and it went well...until my DH remarked that I should really make more skirts and ruffles. Easier said then done. So I have been sewing up a storm! In fact I need to get back the machines right now...however Project Runway is tonite and that in my never miss show! I love it! The show reminds me of my days in a NYC costume shop - the hours sewing, gossiping and rushing to get it all done and "make it work". Speaking of which - here are my latest! (The sisboom is from that fabulous sale last weekend)

1 comment:

  1. wow love how you put it together..that skirt is so terrific!!!..Actualy both but I'm partial to the one on the bottom.

    ReplyDelete