Saturday, May 22, 2010

American Girl Doll Dresses - I might be addicted!



I was asked by some buyers to make matching American Girl Doll dresses and skirts. At first I was hesitant - I didn't really think it was my thing. the sewing seemed to intricate and I work really hard on the fit and look of Jessiegirl clothes and wasn't sure that would transfer to miniature. Boy - was I wrong....it is so much fun! I may try out all my designs on miniature first! These three dresses are on their way to www.KimberlyVphotography.com but I am going to make a bunch more for Lincoln Center.

My 9 year old is on his way to Great Adventure tomorrow morning with a friend. He will be gone all day and is very excited about going. I have mixed feelings - I will miss him and worry a little bit that everything is ok - on the other hand it will be nice to have onlyJessie for the day. We are going to a craftshow in Greenwich which I was waitlisted for this year. I will reapply next year and I want to check out the artists and booths.

Check out the American Girl Dresses:
www.etsy.com/shop/jessiegirlclothing?section_id=6882923

No comments:

Post a Comment