Saturday, May 8, 2010

Columbus Arts Festival Report

I apologize for my belated report on the Columbus Avenue Art Fair. The first day was fabulous - sun shining and such great people cam by our tent - Moms, kids, grandmas and even fabric lovers. Everything went well - our tent stayed up, everything fit in the car, credit card machine worked and our craft neighbors were wonderful. The best part was talking to everyone who visited the tent - they really seemed to like my skirts and DH even said to me "they get you here"! He's still a little unsure - but it was fun. I could sit in NYC and people watch all day - the fashion that people wore from funky to high end was a show in itself and so inpiring!

Unfortunately on Sunday it was thunderstorms all day. We drove into the city just in case but it was a downpour. We ended up at an upperwestside diner for breakfast and local indoor flea market - it was a nice morning, but I would have preferred to set up our tent. I have the video below of our tent, I thought I was taking a picture and the video was on. I will do better in June. Where in June...? Stay tune tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment