Monday, May 24, 2010

My secret obsession - photographers

I tried to take some photos this weekend and did not have a lot of success - this is my best effort - which I may have overdone in the editing - but I think its cool! I love visiting the photographers blogs and looking at their gorgeous pictures- its amazing how a whole mood can be captured in a photo! And how good these talented ladies make the clothes look! I regret so much that we didn't do baby photos of the kids - How I would love photos of them all curled up with their chubby cheeks - so cute!
Whenever I know photos of my clothes are on their way - I get so excited. I check my email every hour - I'm like a kid the night before Christmas. If I won the lottery - I would probably design clothes all day and send them to photographers just to see how the pics turned out. Some dream of buying an Island - I dream about pictures of my clothing creations - go figure!

I guess I will be checking my email the next few days...

1 comment:

  1. I would love to photography my little Lola in any of your clothes! If you ever win the lottery, send some our way!!!

    We did some for Dear Lillie (actually we won a giveaway and sent them the pictures that are now being used on their site!) They named the tutu after Lola they liked the pictures so much!

    PS - found you through fortytoes.blogspot.com, Stella is so pretty, Jenn has such an amazing subject to take pictures of!!

    ReplyDelete