Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Lincoln Center Craft Festival - A dream come true!



Almost a year ago my mother and I took a day trip to NYC and came upon the Lincoln Center American Crafts Festival. It was pouring rain but we decided to stop and take a look. By this point I had just opened my etsy store and was planning on participating in a local craft show that fall. My mother has always taught me that if you are going to do something - do it all the way! As we were walking around admiring the amazing crafts - I realized that I wanted to be here. Do you ever get the feeling that something is going to happen? That is how I felt! Fast forward to Jan. I worked on my inventory, tent, pics (Thanks KimberlyVPhotography) and applied.I started screaming and jumping up and down when I found out I had been accepted. I am bust preparing and will be there June 26th and 27th. I feel very lucky to have done Crafts on Columbus because I walked away with so much knowledge of what I can add to make it an even more successful show! I can't wait! Please come and visit. I also have started a facebook page Pleasssssssssssseeeeeeeeeee join!

I will announce a giveaway tomorrow for the first 20 fans - so stay tune!

New York's 34th Annual
American Crafts Festival
at Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts

June 19, 20 & June 26, 27, 2010
Saturday: Noon-9pm Sunday: 10am-9pm

FREE ADMISSION * TWO BIG WEEKENDS
This event is outdoors and will take place RAIN or SHINE!
(under tents)

at Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts
64th St at Columbus Ave., Manhattan

400 Juried craft displays selected from every region of the United States. Continuous entertainment, craft demonstrations, exotic and natural foods.
Ample parking at indoor garage.

Park & Lock Garage located at 62nd St. and 65th St. between Columbus and Amsterdam

No comments:

Post a Comment