Saturday, October 23, 2010

Packages are arriving!!!









Friday was a big day - it began with the arrival of boxes from a wonderful woman's collective in Thailand who are hand knitting gorgeous sweaters for our booth at Grand Central Terminal! I think they are a perfect compliment to Jessiegirlclothing skirts and ruffles in texture and color.


We are also including these stylish sweater dresses with coconut shell buttons - perfection! Are Kimberly's daughters not adorable -even the horse is charmed!


Our next delivery came not by our wonderful mailman or UPS truck but huge semi-trailer truck, down a ramp, on a dolly - we received our first pallet! My load in crew was at the ready...



...with the help of my DJ's skateboard (thanks Aunt Barbara!) we were able to move it inside - and these are the gift bags we are going to wrap those special items up in!

We are getting closer - as the larger pieces are in place skirt/dress production, deliveries, work schedules - there are other issues to focus on booth design/lighting/photos.
This last six months has been challenging but exciting and I am learning so much about myself! Alot of my presumptions about my life are being challenged and I can't wait to see where this takes us!

1 comment: